Working at MIFSA
MIFSA employees work together to deliver on Our Mission, Our Vision and Our Values.
We welcome applications from people who:
• are willing to embrace our mission, vision and values
• have skills, experience (including lived experience) and enthusiasm for their role
• enjoy working with others to achieve results and outcomes
• can observe our policies and procedures at all times
As employment opportunities arise at MIFSA, they will be posted on this page.
If you are interested in working at MIFSA, please read the Information for Applicants carefully and submit your application.
All positions at MIFSA require a current SAPOL Police Check and DCSI Child-related Employment Screening.
No Current Vacancies
Volunteering at MIFSA
Volunteering opportunities arise through the needs of MIFSA services for volunteer support as well as offers received from volunteers with skills which may be used to compliment various MIFSA services. Volunteering opportunities at MIFSA occur regularly within some services, including:
- Wayville, Christies Beach, Mannum and Eyre Activity Programs
- Fundraising support
- MIFSA Board
Current Volunteer Vacancies
Herb, Produce and General Gardener
Under the general direction of the Activity Programs Coordinator the Herb & Produce Gardener will volunteer their time to plan, build and plant a sustainable kitchen garden. The Herb & Produce Gardener will grow and maintain herbs, vegetables and fruit for use within Parnangga's kitchen and cooking programs and general gardening as needed. Role Description here